Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GE Appliance warranty service not so good

On 11/19/2020 11:41 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 19 Nov 2020 21:32:58 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

Never a fan of GE appliances but it is what the builder put in the
kitchen of our house. We upgraded the models but stuck with the brand.
For the most part, they are OK but after 22 months, the garbage disposal
died.

Aren't 90% of all garbage disposals made by inSINKerator? Is GE one of
the exceptions?

If is is, this is a lower quality than the ISE/KA that I've bought in
the past. They were true work horses by comparison

Yes, it was nice of you. Reminds me of the email a girlfriend sent me,
"Thank you for breaking up with me." I don't remember doing that.

She knew you were a gentleman and handled it accordingly. I guess you
have good taste in women.