Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default power supply question

In article , says...

I ordered one of these last week and it arrived today:

shorturl.at/alQX6

I ordered the 24V 15A. Has anyone here used one? Pluses/minuses?

I have not used one of those, but it seems that several companies make
similar supplies.

There are 2 companies ,one Maxwell and one Meanwell that make them. I
don't recall which is the better, but the one that costs the most is
better. I have one that I am using in a ham repeater and it has been in
operation for about a year with no problems. I do not recall the price,
but it was less than $ 100.

The only minus of the one I have is the 120 volt screws are out in the
open and I had to make a cover for that. There is no off/on switch.