sell with the cells is 375mA for AAA?

Now, we know one of the biggest killer of most rechargeable battery
chemistry's is heat so I'm very conscious of that with any charging
solution.

I 'get' that some people need their batteries re-charged asap (I knew
a wedding photographer who really cained his and treated his
high-capacity rechargeables as consumables) but for most of us,
wouldn't 'overnight' be ok [1]?

I am hopeless on the recharger question. We had maybe a hundred different rechargers, wires all over the house. Not even sure what equipment or batteries they belonged to. Dad had hundreds of these things in his desk alone. batteries, battery rechargers, wires all over the desk. had to eventually throw them away because i could not match them up with anything.

I am equally bad with cameras. He had drawers and cabinets full of them. some from the 50s. Leicas I think

He gave me a few to take on trips. He said my photos were good, but I did not see anything special.

I ended up losing some too.

One time, I fully unpacked from a trip and the next morning while in the bathroom it occurred to me that I had not seen my camera. Anywho, I looked through all my bags and nothing.

Before leaving the ship, I checked the cabin at least 5-7 times. I think what may have happened was that I checked too many times, it was probably right in my face and I just forgot it. I think I may have left it on the table. I had a very good relationship with my cabin attendant and tipped him well. He seemed to be the type of guy who probably felt badly and turned it in. What may have happened after he turned it in (if that was the case) who knows?

I called the company and they gave me a reference number and told me the process for the situation. I did have the travel insurance. I got a lovely woman who advised that I wait the 30 days to see if it was turned in and then I can make my claim. I can claim the camera, case, memory card and even the batteries. they give 30 days to resolve these issues.

Unfortunately, I did take over 100 photos of gorgeous scenery and on the ship, plus people I met.

I am a tad upset but life could be worse. I saw some folks on board without arms and legs and with breathing tubes in wheelchairs so life could be much worse.

I do have one professional photo (taken with a shawl)

I know, call me an idiot. Lose cameras and batteries all over the place

mk5000

Equal to yo know seh
Not even the sea sea sure, a me meck yo feel sure
Ride pon da bike yah yo never detour
Is a R1 hi void by a d 4--Vybz Kartel €“ Mek Yuh Feel Sure