Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default NiMh battery charging.

On 18/11/2020 13:49, Roger Hayter wrote:
On 18 Nov 2020 at 13:20:43 GMT, "The Natural Philosopher"
wrote:

On 18/11/2020 12:41, jon wrote:
I would hope capacitors would supercede cells eventually, but they are
expensive at the moment.

Bless! Are you an Art Student?

Must be. Can't even spell supersede...

I'm hoping for little, hand wound perpetual motion machines that just need
winding up every day to overcome losses will produce indefinite amounts of
electricity to replace batteries. You know, like when you stroke a dry cat on
a nylon carpet. I expect it is the insulation that is the biggest technical
problem.

I note today in my wry scan of the latest media ******** that the Scots
all wanted free public transport.

Well mine's a tireless ridable unicorn with wings. Thats what I want. I
think the government should respect my wishes, don't you?

too dark to read.

Groucho Marx