Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Using stunnel

On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 17:11:49 -0500, Tekkieİ
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 16:12:52 -0500, posted for all of us
to digest...

On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 15:06:16 -0500, Tekkieİ
wrote:

I use Microplanet Gravity and it posts to groups fine. But emailing is a
problem. Pouring over the docs it seems that I need to run stunnel or OpenSSL
for it to connect through to the mail server. Can anyone guide me through this?

Sorry - can't help with your software - just wonder if you have
compelling reason to stick with it ? I've used Forte Agent
& Free Agent since forever and never had any problems.
albeit for usenet only not for email.
John T.

It's just that I like it for news and if I read a post and want to email it's a
pain to open another program. It used to work before Comcast screwed with it.

Thanks anyway.

You CAN set Agent up for email too - I don't and haven't - but it is
designed to handle both