Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default NiMh battery charging.

On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 11:36:16 +0000, T i m wrote:

Does anyone know of a multi-cell / intelligent NiMh ( NiMH only would
be ok) charger that would take a minimum of 1 to 4 cells (not in pairs
as some torches and the like have 3 cells) and with either 100mA
charge option for AAA's or user setable down that low please?

Nearest that I know is one that I bought after asking on here
https://www.7dayshop.com/products/ni...batteries-ntd4
It's out of stock on 7Day - that site seems to be short of many items - so
Ebay might be worth a try.
Standard is 350mA but each 'channel' (the bays are independent) can be set
to 175mA.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away