Posted to uk.d-i-y
Eoin Mitchell Eoin Mitchell is offline

Default Microwave Cutting Out - Panasonic NN-SD271S!

On Tuesday, 17 November 2020 at 09:45:29 UTC, Mike Halmarack wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 04:21:31 -0800 (PST), Eoin Mitchell
wrote:

Hi,

I've recently reconfigured my kitchen and have re-located my "Panasonic NN-SD271S" microwave in an open cupboard above my AEG double oven.

The microwave previously sat on the worktop.

The Microwave runs for around 40 secs and then cuts out completely. There are no error codes. No signs of overheating.

Could the position above the oven be a factor?

Any thoughts or info would be appreciated.

I just overcame my microwave problems by buying a new one.
Pity it got so bashed about in transit.
--

Mike

Thanks Mike,

Did you have to ensure that it met a certain specification to be situated beside your oven?