Posted to uk.d-i-y
Eoin Mitchell Eoin Mitchell is offline

Default Microwave Cutting Out - Panasonic NN-SD271S!

On Monday, 16 November 2020 at 12:51:11 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 16/11/2020 12:43, Eoin Mitchell wrote:
On Monday, 16 November 2020 at 12:27:44 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 16/11/2020 12:21, Eoin Mitchell wrote:
Hi,

I've recently reconfigured my kitchen and have re-located my "Panasonic NN-SD271S" microwave in an open cupboard above my AEG double oven.

The microwave previously sat on the worktop.

The Microwave runs for around 40 secs and then cuts out completely. There are no error codes. No signs of overheating.

Could the position above the oven be a factor?

Any thoughts or info would be appreciated.

They are equipped with thermal cutouts

Try it somewhere else in case that is the problem

"Saki"

Thanks for the response. Would the thrmal cut out be affected by an oven that wasn't on?

No, it is affected by being in a confined space.

--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that

ok, thanks for this info.