Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Tire question

On 11/15/2020 12:59 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 11/14/20 6:12 PM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

They do not sell ethanol free gas here and makes no sense that ethanol
free costs more

There's 2 or 3 places near where I live that have it. People are willing
to may more.

I think that confirms my thought that it is not that widely available
where it is available.

I had a friend that was a refinery superintendent and he said the
cheapest stuff they could make was plain old vanilla gasoline, the same
stuff day after day. I saw that when I worked in textile fibers R&D
where we could crank out something like polyester staple in over 99%
yield 24/7 for months where biggest loses where when you had to crank
out a minor modification and yields were low because of transition down
times.