Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Tire question

On 2020-11-14 05:05, Frank wrote:
We now have a family friend at SOA and get the VIP deals on them.Â* He
is veryÂ*conservativeÂ*BTW.

So are the both of use!!

TodayÂ*IÂ*driveÂ*aÂ*2019Â*CrosstrekÂ*andÂ*getÂ*ove rÂ*30Â*mpg.

I get about 24.4 MPG city on my 2006 Forester with
pure gasoline.Â* About 22.0 MPG on that alcohol crap.

The good stuff is consistently 40 cents more per gallon,
but the miles per dollar are the same.

They do not sell ethanol free gas here and makes no sense that ethanol
free costs more.

It makes sense to everyone with even a slight understanding of
economics. Supply and Demand. Low demand, low supply,
little competition results in high
prices. High demand, High supply, competition results in low prices.

Of course I understand that. Perhaps alcohol free is there but not
readily available. If it were, it would undercut the blend as the blend
costs more to make.