Posted to uk.d-i-y
Allan Allan is offline

Default LED solar powered lights

On 12/11/2020 16:11, Chris Holmes wrote:

Hi All,

My brother wants some lights to go atop some small pillars in his garden.

Hed like LED solar powered.

Can anyone recommend any that will work for a few hours operation having
charged under our winter skies? Or is it a non starter?

I found something that suited my needs at B&Q. It's on a column (so may
not suit you), has a motion sensor, is solar power, switches on for
about 30 seconds when it's motion triggered (suits my needs, and saves
the solar power). It got poor online reviews, but for £22 what do you
expect. I've only had it a couple of months, so it's not had to work
hard in the dark days of winter.

Blooma Kiana Brushed Silver effect Solar-powered LED Outdoor Post light

https://www.diy.com/departments/bloo...2895039_BQ.prd