Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Cleaning kitchen extractor filter

On 11/11/2020 20:40, wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 November 2020 19:51:28 UTC, Gib Bogle wrote:
We had tenants in our house for 6 months, and they obviously did
a lot of frying. The metal mesh filters in the oven extractor
hood are very clogged up with grease. I know from experience
that these are hard to clean - there must be a good way to do
it. Any suggestions?

Put them with the oven racks in a bag/pouch of Oven Clean.

Owain

I did read somewhere a while back you shouldnt wash in dishwasher, cant
remember why maybe to do with some coating or other on them.
Google may throw up some answers.