Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to drill a hole in a noggin half way down a stud partition wall?

In article ,
No Name wrote:
Even if you managed to get a 2m drill extension and successfully drilled

a hole without the drill wandering off course you'll have a hell of a
job poking cable through a hole in a noggin half way down a PB wall.

I have two holes in the top wall plate, one for light and the other for
viewing... a stiff rod is all I need....

Can I ask how often you have done this sort of thing before?

--
*Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.