Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Tidying cables

On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 12:51:48 +0000, Jeff Layman wrote:

On 10/11/2020 10:56, newshound wrote:

Sorry, as others have already said I thought you might have seen and
been thinking of the white rectangular trunking with clip-on lids that
you find in sheds and hardware shops. It's meant for indoor use so is
not very well UV stabilised.

There are several sources of UV-stabilised trunking. For example:
https://www.builderdepot.co.uk/mini-trunking-self-adhesive-white-16mm-x-40mm-x-3m
http://www.cablecafe.co.uk/cable-management/trunking-systems/pvc-mini-trunking/cabledec-plus-mini-trunking-38x16-3-metres

I've used white PVC trunking outside (south and west facing) and haven't
found it to degrade over 7 years.

Suitable size of D-Line then paint it.
https://www.screwfix.com/search?sear...gory=cat830108
If the open side is downwards it should be OK even in driving rain. Easy to
slide under cabeles (more so than square section). I wouldn't trust the
adhesive outside but a couple of screws...
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away