Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default Electronic construction kits

Max Demian wrote on 07/11/2020 :
I also had Brickplayer, kits of clay tiles you stuck together with
flour-and-water paste. There were plastic doors and windows and roofs of card
you stuck together. You could disassemble the bricks by soaking the building
in water to make something else.

I remember those - I was offered the choice of that, or a very
realistic model lorry. The lorry had cast parts, all held together with
nuts and bolts, working steering and I think suspension, I think spring
motor, plus the tools to dissemble them. I eventually lost the bolts
and was unable to reassemble it. I came across them on Ebay last year,
they are quite a collectors item.