Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Mobile phone

In message , Peter Burke
writes
Tim Lamb wrote in
:

In message , Max
Demian writes

Manage contacts not on the list! I can enter them by hand!

Older Moto here but under Contacts (People) there is Settings and under
that there is Import/Export, under that there are various options including
export to and import from storage (uSD card) so you should be able to
transfer via the uSD card.

You may need to search but hopefully there should be an equivalent
somewhere on yours.

Mine creates a single vcf file with all the contacts in it, not sure that
all providers use the same format so some tweaks may be required.

Now that 3g is back up, I have ditched the Moto and gone back to
basic:-)

I think there is provision for transfer via syncing but neither of my
old phones are that clever.

--
Tim Lamb