Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default recommend a carpet cleaner/shampoo

On Wednesday, 4 November 2020 22:49:59 UTC, ss wrote:
Can anyone recommend a carpet cleaner.
Have a puppy dog, 95% of toilet is done outdoors, indoors is on paper pads.
Although spot cleaning is currently done I would like to shampoo / clean
carpets Once the puppy manages 100% toilet outdoors.

I do have a kirby vacuum with shampoo attachment but awkward to set up
and use so looking for something that will do a decent job and easy to use.

The main things to go for are pressurised cleaning solution delivery and brushes that move in more than one direction. Extraction power has some effect on cleaning power too, but not as much as the first 2. Things like the machine mixing solution for you are pointless, and bladder setups die after a while. Stay right away from machines without powered brushes, they're as much use as a broom and a vac.

NT