Posted to uk.d-i-y
marika marika is offline

Default Cleaning paving slabs

On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 6:19:44 AM UTC-6, alan_m wrote:
On 07/11/2020 10:43, Chris Green wrote:

Does everyone *really* worry all that much about what colour their
patio paving ends up as it weathers? Our patio paving (two areas
outside sliding doors outside the house and one area round the pond)
just get cleared of the weeds that pop up through the cracks and
that's it. If they go funny colours with lichen or other such things
then that's part of their attraction IMHO.

You don't clean all the funny patches off the bark of beech or silver
birch trees (or do you).

You don't normally walk on the lichen or algae on the bark of trees.
Algae on paving slabs can be very slippery when wet.

--

for sure, I have fallen on that stuff.

Ther's a dead tree way out in the back of my yard, out of the way, cant even barely see it from my house, which is covered in this stuff, but i have never walked on it

And exactly what I considered doing

But I have so many neighbor cats in my yard I hate them

I think its so rude to let your cat wander all over everybody elses property
Its YOUR cat, I dont want him here!

If I let a dog do that Id get arrested in less than 5 minutes

I want to get a Komodo dragon and let him wander all over THEIR yards

mk5000

Old pond
Frog jumps in
Sound of water--Matsuo Bashō