Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Cleaning paving slabs

The problem is that this says its to treat moss. It says nothing about
algae.
I hope that it works But I fear it may not

In the first link I gave (random listing) it says

Quote:
Used in fungicidal products to kill fungus, mould and algae.
I have personal experience of it effectively clearing a plastic roof of
a thick film of green algae.

From
https://hlssupplies.co.uk/bac50-biocide-blog

"BAC50 is used for removing algae, moss and mould and preventing
regrowth. This BAC50 solution is a professional grade and is still
effective in dilutions up to 1%. We recommend a finished solution
between 2.5% and 5% (Depending on the substrate being treated)"