Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cleaning paving slabs

On 07/11/2020 15:02, alan_m wrote:
On 07/11/2020 14:20, F wrote:
On 06/11/2020 20:59, F wrote:
We've got a patio made up of light coloured concrete paving slabs with a
slightly rough texture. I've used a Karcher power washer to remove the
compost that the resident gardener has managed to tread into them but
there's a green stain (algae?) that's pretty resistant to removal.

Anyone got any suggestions on what might shift it?

Thanks, all. It looks like an order for BAC50 will be going in.

https://job-prices.co.uk/best-moss-killer/

Lots of sellers on Ebay.Â* Price last December was around £25 for 5
litres (incl postage) from many sellers. During the last lock-down the
price rose by 3x to 4x and now back to around £30 for 5 litres from some
sellers.Â* Smaller quantities are available but postage probably forms a
disproportionate percentage of the overall cost.

The problem is that this says its to treat moss. It says nothing about
algae.
I hope that it works But I fear it may not

--
€œA leader is best When people barely know he exists. Of a good leader,
€œWe did this ourselves.€

ۥ Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching