Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cleaning paving slabs

On 07/11/2020 14:17, F wrote:
On 06/11/2020 20:59, F wrote:
We've got a patio made up of light coloured concrete paving slabs
with a slightly rough texture. I've used a Karcher power washer to
remove the compost that the resident gardener has managed to tread
into them but there's a green stain (algae?) that's pretty resistant
to removal.

Anyone got any suggestions on what might shift it?

Green goes with bleach and heavy power washing. Its the black ones that
are impossible to shift.

We have black too. Forgot to mention that.

If BAC50 shifts it, please let us know.
I've tried everything

--
€œIt is not the truth of Marxism that explains the willingness of
intellectuals to believe it, but the power that it confers on