Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default Galvonic isolator position

Unfortunately, because the theory and the on the ground result often do not
match, I'd imagine.
Like balanced aerials and unbalanced tuners can work well but using a balun
often makes stuff worse. Its the great mystery of life, or at least one of
them. No I do not have a licence, but my late Father was friends with quite
a few.

I wonder what sort of Earth the guy has on his system.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Radio Man" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 06/11/2020 15:07, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
On 06/11/2020 15:06, newshound wrote:
On 06/11/2020 14:35, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
what a bunch of arseholes you three are.....

You can always count on Jim to "bite"!
and why not ...

you ask a simple question and all you get is a bunch of jokers....

Why does someone who passed the RAE need to ask.