Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Customer tracing

On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 12:56:19 PM UTC-5, Hawk wrote:
On 11/7/2020 12:32 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
Hawk writes:

Maybe your people will STFU for a change.

Holy crap, now I've heard everything.
This group has been totally overrun by right wing nut jobs
for decades now. And here you want "your people" to shut up.

Perhaps you and your buddies will STFU for a minute or more
but I know better.

Did I see any expression of happiness or satisfaction during the recent
right wing reign? Can't remember a single word.

I wish I had the time to compare who whined the most but I would bet my
life we know what side it was. Mainly from the group fools Bod and
Traitor who have been killfiled for years, but the whines are still
visible when others reply. Trump brought out the worse in his haters and
it controlled every aspect of their lives.

It's sad that you think it's a good idea that a president should
bring out the worst in people. But that was his signature method
and it worked. Trumpets thoroughly enjoyed every divisive ****
show that Trump put forth, then blamed it on everyone but the one
who started it, Trump. Look what he did election night. He
lied, claimed that he won, when half the vote was in and Biden
was both ahead in the popular vote and electoral votes in states
that were called. Trump called for all vote counting to stop,
that the rest of the count was a great fraud. So, this POS does
that, we denounce it as all Americans as all people living
in democracies and you get a kick out of it, because we speak
the truth? Something seriously wrong with you.

And even now Trump demonstrates why he's hated for what he is.
Congratulations for Biden are pouring in from the leaders of one
country after another, while Trump refuses to concede. This has
never happened before. But we told you this would happen,
because we know a real malignant narcissist nut POS when we see one.