Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default House plans

On 05/11/2020 22:43, williamwright wrote:
On 05/11/2020 17:54, pinnerite wrote:
I am okanning to move to a bungalow. Adjacent to it is one has had an
extension added. I might consider doing the same thing provided that I
can afford it.

First though i will need a copy of their building plans.
Is there some way that I can acquire a copy of the plans of someone
else's property?

Even if the other house appears to be identical to yours it won't be.
Builders aren't like that. Dimensions will vary slightly; the internal
layout might be different; spot heights will be different; materials
might be different; the drains will almost certainly be different.

Bill

totly