Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gas Safe Engineer

On 04/11/2020 17:28, rick wrote:
On 04/11/2020 10:35, bert wrote:
In article , rick
writes
On 03/11/2020 16:46, John Rumm wrote:

Â*Did they not have any record at all of the first report you made on
their web site?

The first report was me putting in a fault call last week - which was
after the service - they have that, just no knowledge of service.

I did ask when do you expect to do service then - when they are quiet.

Take it up with Ofgem.

Its difficult .... the comments from 24/7 are they did not initiate a
service request, they have no re3dords of a service request. AS I
can't provide the name or any paperwork - they say its not their issue.

Me - I have gained a free service, so I have not materially lost
anything - but its very strange.

You may have had a free service, but from what I understand you have no
paperwork to confirm it. You have no Gas Service Record. If something
went wrong, would your insurance company pay out without such a record?

--

Jeff