Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Customer tracing

On 11/4/2020 5:25 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 2:06:47 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/3/2020 10:26 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 10:50:29 AM UTC-5, Hawk wrote:

Then why does she now want to mandate the entire state?

Because a partial closure didn't work?

No more parties
to host? I knew that would be the excuse you provided as do others who
favor her, but the real truth is evident. It's the same blinded bull
that one ignores when they favor and oppose when it's not. Nice try
sticking with just that issue, but she's still a ****ing liar.

Honestly, I don't care what Whitmer says or why she says it. It's obvious to
me that a person would have to have a very high tolerance for risk to
sit in a restaurant, get their hair cut, throw a party, or any of those other
damnfool things.

Weird... I go to restaurants almost every day, enter w/o a mask, go sit
down w/o a mask, and go to the nail and hair salon every week or so when
I want to... OH .. I've even taken multiple dance lessons at 2
different venues, and have been dancing multiple times at large venues
with NO ONE wearing masks at any of those places.

I'm STILL here, healthy, my immune system is working and doing its job
just fine,

I'm sure Trump and the trumptards around him said similar, and they
caught Covid. Herman Cain probably said it. Christie at least learned
from his experience and freely admits now that he should have been
wearing a mask, that he was wrong. Took a week in the ICU for him to
learn. For Herman, he wasn't so fortunate. So keep doing stupid things,
keep lying, denying, listening to bogus advice and probability may yet
catch up to you.

Proof positive that ignoring science gets you covid.
Masks work!

Counties with the worst COVID-19 surges overwhelmingly voted for Trump,
analysis shows

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coron...o4m-story.html