Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Thunderbird 78.4.0

Of course you could just have downdated to the one which actually works or
learn the keyboard shortcuts, but in Tbird I find those totally illogical.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"alan_m" wrote in message
On 05/11/2020 09:48, Andy Burns wrote:
alan_m wrote:

I don't seem to be able to re-order the buttons

The old way of editing toolbars no longer exists, but there's an add-on
that allows it (it's a bit basic but it does work)

"Message Header Toolbar Customize"
https://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/en/

Thanks for that - now sorted with a minor bit of head scratching when the
names in the toolbar Customize window didn't match the button names