Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tim R[_2_] Tim R[_2_] is offline

Default 3D Printer

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 12:07:02 PM UTC-5, Peter W. wrote:
You've never done the software? Umm. Be prepared for a learning curve, I've struggled and I'm an engineer who had to take drawing and CAD in school. But for what you want you're probably okay, lots of youtube videos.

I am not so worried about the software. It has to have its roots in some CAD system from some source,

Yes, it's CAD, but the approach is a little different. Where I think of drawing as an additive process, the approach here seems to be start with a larger shape and subtract elements.