Posted to uk.d-i-y
JNugent[_6_] JNugent[_6_] is offline

Default Thunderbird 78.4.0

On 05/11/2020 09:35, alan_m wrote:
Presumably after a recent upgrade the 'buttons' shown in a newsgroup
posting are shown in the following order

reply,Â* followup,Â* forward,Â* delete,Â* more

Previously I had configured "reply" out of the way so I didn't select it
and had "followup" as the first entry.

Now I don't seem to be able to re-order the buttons so that followup is
the first entry and reply is after delete.

Does anyone know how to achieve this? Thunderbird web help suggests with
toolbars clicking on a blank space and selecting configure. This works
with the main tool bar but not with the toolbar that appears in each
newsgroup posting

yes, I found this too.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled from an older version I'd saved the
*.exe for. And disabled automatic updates.