Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave W[_2_] Dave W[_2_] is offline

Default replacement TV advice

On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 13:41:27 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

On 04/11/2020 13:37, Jeff Layman wrote:

On 04/11/2020 13:14, Broadback wrote:

I cannot receive a decent terrestrial signal so am connected to Freesat
via a dish. I also have a sound bar and a Humax. It is fine but overly
complicated to use. If I am not around my wife has problems. Is there
any where I can get unbiased advice on the way forward please? I would
like something, TV wise, like the the Samsung 52 inch we have.

Could you clarify if you currently have a Freesat TV or is your TV a
Freeview one connected to a Freesat Humax box?

I'm sure there are many who read both newsgroups, but just in case there
aren't, you might get more answers reposting in uk.tech.digital-tv

Sorry, it is a freeview connected to freesat via the Humax

Does your Humax do recording? If so, a TV with integrated satellite
tuner will not do it.
--
Dave W