Posted to uk.d-i-y
williamwright williamwright is offline

Default Safety standards for toys

On 04/11/2020 12:59, wrote:

It's a big leap from my position (which could be stated as 'within the
narrow confines of this particular DIY job use your own knowledge and
experience') to your misrepresentation of my attitude ('you think you
know everything')

Bill

Apologies, I was hinting at the need to recognise that we all have
unknown unknowns as well as a big box of known knowns and known
unknowns- no offense was intended.

Cheers!

Actually I discovered an unknown unknown yesterday. It was that aerosol
paint can weaken epoxy resin very seriously. Paint applied a week after
the repair, which had been satisfactory and strong. Total failure after
the paint had dried.

Bill