Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Trevor Wilson[_4_] Trevor Wilson[_4_] is offline

Default 3D Printer

On 5/11/2020 2:11 am, Peter W. wrote:
I am looking for suggestions on a 3D printer & scanner - either as one piece of hardware, or two. My needs are both small and simple. Such things as knobs, handles and similar parts with no dimension longer than about 5" (130mm). I don't need speed, but I would appreciate accuracy and the ability to reproduce details such as knurling and scrolling on small parts.

I am somewhat price driven, but not to the level of absurdity. Nor am I any sort of adept with the software, never having done it before. So, simple-is-good.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

**Not that it is applicable to you, but I was really surprised when I
visited my local public library last year, only to find that they had a
high end 3D printer available for use by those who held a (free) library
card. It may not suit you, but it would be likely cost-effective.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au