Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Edward H. Edward H. is offline

Default 3D Printer

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 1:23:29 PM UTC-6, Old Pete croaked:
I dunno - given the over-under, I agree in delaying any killfiling until that is past.

Eddie reminds me of the Vanishing Bird that flies in ever decreasing circles until it finally disappears up its own asshole. We have established that:

You mean a vulture right? Like the two who circled around my post? Check.

it has a great deal of time on its hands.

This will be your downfall old man.
it has nothing better to do.

It's called multi-tasking. Which is why you probably should give up on getting a 3D Printer. A bit over your head.

it can be manipulated predictably by a simple automated reply message.

Yeah a fell for it in the beginning. Big whopp. That was your herculean effort? Pretty weak.

its fulminations are amusing in a sad and pathetic way.

Awww, I think you and Jiff are the ones who lose control. Your last reply was evidence enough. I've been in control this entire time. You're losing Pete.

Suggesting that it has no life, and needs this sort of interaction in order to feel alive.

Then you should concede now if you've already gathered I won't quite.

Ah, well. Killfiling it is as easy as tweaking it.

Give it your best shot pony. You're all talk and hide behind silly post tricks. You're as weak as your vocabulary.