Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter W. Peter W. is offline

Default 3D Printer

I dunno - given the over-under, I agree in delaying any killfiling until that is past.

Eddie reminds me of the Vanishing Bird that flies in ever decreasing circles until it finally disappears up its own asshole. We have established that:

it has a great deal of time on its hands.
it has nothing better to do.
it can be manipulated predictably by a simple automated reply message.
its fulminations are amusing in a sad and pathetic way.

Suggesting that it has no life, and needs this sort of interaction in order to feel alive.

Ah, well. Killfiling it is as easy as tweaking it.