Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default 3D Printer

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 1:30:23 PM UTC-5, Don't Feed The Troll wrote:
Edward H. wrote:

****head Edward Hernandez has shown himself to be quite the troll.

This is to remind everyone of the Usenet rule for trolls.

*Don't Feed The Troll*

Ignoring it will make it go away best. Yes, it will flail around
helplessly for a while, but eventually it will tire and go away.

So just killfile it and be done with his stupidity.

Ordinarily I would agree, but we're kind of fascinated watching Jeff making Edward (Charger Boy) Herpesdez do the sit and spin. Once our over/under pool is won, we'll killfile him. Right now he's providing both amusement - sort of like watching a mouse in a maze.