Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default 3D Printer

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 10:11:39 AM UTC-5, Peter W. wrote:
I am looking for suggestions on a 3D printer & scanner - either as one piece of hardware, or two. My needs are both small and simple. Such things as knobs, handles and similar parts with no dimension longer than about 5" (130mm). I don't need speed, but I would appreciate accuracy and the ability to reproduce details such as knurling and scrolling on small parts.

I am somewhat price driven, but not to the level of absurdity. Nor am I any sort of adept with the software, never having done it before. So, simple-is-good.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

When you get it, I could use a set of Philco 60 knobs in black ...