Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_7_] Broadback[_7_] is offline

Default replacement TV advice

On 04/11/2020 14:00, charles wrote:
In article ,
Broadback wrote:
I cannot receive a decent terrestrial signal so am connected to Freesat
via a dish. I also have a sound bar and a Humax. It is fine but overly
complicated to use. If I am not around my wife has problems. Is there
any where I can get unbiased advice on the way forward please? I would
like something, TV wise, like the the Samsung 52 inch we have.

We recently bought a Panasonic (only 43", I think) which has an intergrated
satellite tuner. Makes life very simple.
We also have a sound bar connected to our kitchen tv. No user action
required, turn on the TV and the sound bar comes on, too. Connection via
HDMI

So it sounds as though this numpty has set it up incorrectly.