Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default replacement TV advice

In article ,
Broadback wrote:
I cannot receive a decent terrestrial signal so am connected to Freesat
via a dish. I also have a sound bar and a Humax. It is fine but overly
complicated to use. If I am not around my wife has problems. Is there
any where I can get unbiased advice on the way forward please? I would
like something, TV wise, like the the Samsung 52 inch we have.

We recently bought a Panasonic (only 43", I think) which has an intergrated
satellite tuner. Makes life very simple.
We also have a sound bar connected to our kitchen tv. No user action
required, turn on the TV and the sound bar comes on, too. Connection via
HDMI

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England