Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Customer tracing

On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 2:24:27 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Honestly, I don't care what Whitmer says or why she says it. It's obvious to
me that a person would have to have a very high tolerance for risk to
sit in a restaurant, get their hair cut, throw a party, or any of those other
damnfool things.

Weird... I go to restaurants almost every day, enter w/o a mask, go sit
down w/o a mask, and go to the nail and hair salon every week or so when
I want to... OH .. I've even taken multiple dance lessons at 2
different venues, and have been dancing multiple times at large venues
with NO ONE wearing masks at any of those places.
I'm STILL here, healthy, my immune system is working and doing its job
just fine, and my life hasn't changed much at all since the beginning of
this mask nonsense. I spend my $$ at businesses who have no mask or
temp Nazi's, and inform a large network of people of any businesses that
DO harass consumers to wear masks or have temps taken. This large
network of people are doing likewise so I know where NOT to spend my $$.
We'll put them out of business if we can, or at least make them hurt for
trying to force un-Constitutional mandates on all of us.

The businesses that I respect and frequent are the ones that
follow the Health Dept. rules and pass the Health Dept.
inspections ... whether it's covid or vermin & insects,
or employee hygiene, or any of the many health & safety
protocols ... if they choose to ignore all these precautions
for "political" reasons .. or to save a few bucks -
I'll happily take my business elsewhere !
John T.

It's also very American of Muggles to want to put some businesses out
of operation in the middle of a pandemic and put more people out of
work, add to the disaster. That's some way to make America great again.