Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Gas Safe Engineer

On 03/11/2020 12:42, rick wrote:
On 03/11/2020 10:49, John Rumm wrote:

If you look at the bottom of their web page you will find the
registered company details, so can then go look them up on the
companies house web site. At which point you will find they have made
up accounts and a 5 year trading history, with a move to profit in
about 2017, and consistent growth over the last couple of trading
years. The average number of employees for the 2017-18 year was 9, and
last year that had risen to 16. So it seems like its going to be
getting rather cosy in that back bedroom.

I did look at comparison sites and review sites before going to them, it
was an informed decision (on my part anyway)

I was not questioning the choice of company (they may or may not be good
- I have no experience with them). I just found all the prattle
suggesting the organisation was a scam or a "bedroom operation" was a
bit tiresome since it was pretty evident that no one had actually
bothered doing any research!

--
Cheers,

John.