View Single Post
  #182   Report Post  
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
external usenet poster

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 9:15:45 AM UTC-6, Peter W. wrote:
I think we should start another pool. Since we already had a winner in the over/under (10 days) and since that is long since blasted, we should have another over/under (respond by email) to see how long we can keep him twisting. At least once a week, someone should poke the squirrel with a "boo" and see how long he continues to respond. I think this won't be days but many weeks, so we should decide how many weeks for the new over/under pool. We also need to set a window for response, say 5 days. Once the squirrel stops responding for a window of 5 days, a winner will be declared. Anyone with suggestions for duration of the new over/under pool should not respond here but by email for obvious reasons. BTW, I had "under" for the 10 day challenge and need another shot..

My "Boo" is entirely automated, and weekdays only. With your idea in mind, I have stopped it for now.

My position towards this accretion is that it is much like the individual I knew who could be 'had' for $0.60/hour - or less. It is not bright enough to automate its responses, so I say... November 10.

There you are little pony pete! You draw comics too? Lol. Do you "sputter" like all these other people you've created?