Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adam Funk[_3_] Adam Funk[_3_] is offline

Default Screwfix screw-up

On 2020-11-02, Andy Burns wrote:

Roland Perry wrote:

The staff say it's the fault of Parcelforce (who they claim deliver
all these warehouse-store things,

That's true, I've had next-day click & collect items which had a
parcelforce label addressed to

"The Manager, Screwfix, XYZ Town"

I was surprised they didn't piggy-back the customer orders on their
regular (daily? they seem to have plenty of lorries) stock replenishment
runs.

I haven't noticed that with Screwfix, but I've placed orders with
Superdrug with a choice of home delivery for a fee or collect from a
store free of charge --- where they've handed me a Parcelforced box
along the lines above.