Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Terry T. Mercado Terry T. Mercado is offline

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 12:42:55 -0700 (PDT) the anus of Edward Hernandez sputtered:
A Karen you say. Nice. So I ask for help, assholes post and provide
none and I'm the Karen. Come on, really. You're just upset that I
won't stop posting. I will be the last one to post. I have time you
see. Lots and lots of time. I've already made progress on my lil
charger but this post... I'm still drawn to it. Something about you
assholes just tickles me.

You were given useful advice at the beginning. The fact that you are too
much of a child to realize it was useful advice is not our fault.