Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ida D. Aguirre Ida D. Aguirre is offline

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 09:01:29 -0700 (PDT) the anus of Edward Hernandez sputtered:
Please... As if I would h/ack/edit google groups and then pretend to
send a post to my own email. It's cute that you banshees can post a
fake reply every hour. So special. 41 years on usenet right? Congrates
on doing the same thing you have done for 41 years. You're still an
old troll. Now practice being a good and moral human being.

Buying from Harbor Freight is a crap-shoot. Sometimes the stuff works,
sometimes it does not. The advice you were given in this group is useful
when the subject is Harbor Freight electronics.