Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Data over mobile network

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 01/11/2020 10:45, charles wrote:
In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
This might be a very silly question:-)

Is there a device/way of paralleling mobile phone connections to boost
data rate? Possibly in connection with gaming activities.

Long shot question but my Vodafone service is suddenly very
intermittent and usually emergency service only. Vodafone deny any
issues and this has been continuous over more than a week.

My new neighbours have 3 young teenage boys and the wired internet is
limited to around 12 meg.

Paranoia alert but we are on a radial path to the transmitter.

what is a "radial path to the transmitter"

All paths to a transmitter are radial.

I know, which is why I asked the OP what he meant.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England