Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Removing smoker smells from hardware?

On 01/11/2020 12:37, Roger Hayter wrote:
On 1 Nov 2020 at 10:42:00 GMT, "T i m" wrote:

Yesterday a good friend (but regular smoker) dropped off one of those
USB/PC oscilloscopes. Bringing it in the house reminded me how much
stuff from his place stinks of smoke, because they both smoke (and
probably the only of my friends that do). ;-(

snip

Have you considered exorcism?

bleach is a good way to kill smoke smell

...I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)