Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sarah T. Sawyer Sarah T. Sawyer is offline

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 09:48:54 -0700 (PDT) the anus of Edward Hernandez sputtered:
Entitled? You sound like Jeffy-poos 3rd buddy. I get that these ladies
are just toxic in general but I do find it different and very
entertaining. In modern chats and forums people are very helpful and
even if they don't have an answer they sometimes provide a direction.
They certainly don't go on the offensive. Lol. I know, as do people
with a brain, that you don't need a schematic to fix something. You
don't need a schematic to fix something Jeffy poo. Jeff and his band
of witches are just tripping. Oh and thanks for...reading the posts an
providing nothing useful.

If you don't like the advice you get, then go pay someone to give you
the advice you think you are entitled to receive. If you are not paying
for the advice, you should have no expectation of receiving any
particular advice.