In modern chats and forums people are very helpful
and even if they don't have an answer they sometimes
provide a direction.

Dream on sunshine.
Forums in general are flooded with "Me too" and "Mine
works" answers, and there's always some self entitled
expert that acts like a "write only memory."
--

I think we should start another pool. Since we already had a winner in the over/under (10 days) and since that is long since blasted, we should have another over/under (respond by email) to see how long we can keep him twisting. At least once a week, someone should poke the squirrel with a "boo" and see how long he continues to respond. I think this won't be days but many weeks, so we should decide how many weeks for the new over/under pool. We also need to set a window for response, say 5 days. Once the squirrel stops responding for a window of 5 days, a winner will be declared. Anyone with suggestions for duration of the new over/under pool should not respond here but by email for obvious reasons. BTW, I had "under" for the 10 day challenge and need another shot..

Hey pony troll! So I had a blast last night. Our table was out, grill was on and family was relaxing. Then I wipped out the tablet and decided to share my little secret. My family was roaring with laughter. I told them this was my little "old lady trolls" in a jar. You guys provide so much entertainment I had to share. Oh and I hope you win in this little pool of yours. Lol. Keep up the good work!