Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Data over mobile network

No idea, but if you can see the mast it should work. Best thing is to first
of all find another vodafone user and run a test against your phone. It
could be your phone is a little deaf or has a dodgy aerial.

Most are inside the case these days, a ploy to make them look good but is
hardly ideal.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
This might be a very silly question:-)

Is there a device/way of paralleling mobile phone connections to boost
data rate? Possibly in connection with gaming activities.

Long shot question but my Vodafone service is suddenly very intermittent
and usually emergency service only. Vodafone deny any issues and this
has been continuous over more than a week.

My new neighbours have 3 young teenage boys and the wired internet is
limited to around 12 meg.

Paranoia alert but we are on a radial path to the transmitter.

what is a "radial path to the transmitter"

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England