Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Data over mobile network

On Sunday, 1 November 2020 10:16:05 UTC, Tim Lamb wrote:
This might be a very silly question:-)

Is there a device/way of paralleling mobile phone connections to boost
data rate? Possibly in connection with gaming activities.

Long shot question but my Vodafone service is suddenly very intermittent
and usually emergency service only. Vodafone deny any issues and this
has been continuous over more than a week.

My new neighbours have 3 young teenage boys and the wired internet is
limited to around 12 meg.

Paranoia alert but we are on a radial path to the transmitter.

You could use multiple mobile phones (or other devices which support hotspots) and connect, say, one PC to each hotspot.

Get 5G - it is, as we all know, the answer to everything.